Thursday, June 30, 2005

Three more days

This is my last day at work. I have to go through seperating my tools from SLPs. What a pain that'll be. Most of the tools are mine. But, I am really going to miss

SLPs dewalt kit.
-- saws-all
-- hammer drill
-- impact wrench
-- grinder
-- skill saw
-- light
This kit is such a well rounded tool suite that my tools will be left with a gaping hole. No need to mention the ease and flexability of 18v power.

ho hum:(

There is too much to do in the few short days left, whew--it's daunting just to think about.

un-hook the washer drier
pick-up the radial arm saw
pick-up the 4 solar collectors and boiler/water-heater

things to remember...
solar collector & tank on roof
wagon in stair well
rug on roof

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the smell of tools in the morning, it's the smell of victory....er construction...victorious constuction.

Those are nice sets. When my cordless drill needs replaced, I think I'll look into getting one of the sets. Although I'd rather put the money towards a compressor and tools to go with it. hmmm, tough choice.

Phoebe said...

Can't wait for an update!

Hope you are well, O'Melays :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...