Sunday, December 20, 2009

secrecy forces me not to blog

it might be just wishful thinking but henry might be getting slightly better. please keep those collective conscious thoughts flowing. there is no news on the tristan front except that he doesn't have TB. probably tomorrow we'll know something about the blood-work that was sent last week. if this were a TV episode we'd already have the results. i wonder which geographically impaired lab they are using?

i have been making presents for the kids. tristan reads this blog so i can't tell you yet nor show photos of progress. you'll just have to wait like the kids, sorry. the kids are really excited. toly wants me to decorate the exterior of the house. i might have to crumble under his innocent pleas. the kids will have an excellent christmas in spite of our financial woes. the home-made things we have collectively mustered will make a christmas to remember.

pandora has been keeping us in a steady flow of christmas music. the kids know the words to most of the christmas music available. i admit i'm a little overwhelmed by it. anticipation hangs thick around here. kassi has been wrapping random stuff and putting it under the tree. i had to put my foot down after the tv remote got "lost" in some wrapping paper.

11 comments:

sheila said...

I've been thinking about your family and checking frequently for updates. I'm rooting for both Tristan and Henry.

jenny said...

lol-- I had to laugh at Kassi wrapping presents!! My 2 oldest girls are doing the same thing, and the Little Christmas tree is exploding with random little gifts under there, the majority of it just little toys and things laying around the house. Oh well, they enjoying doing it and it keeps them busy for a little while.

Think good thought for you and your family. Have a happy Christmas! :o)

The Polar Bear said...

how fun! happy holiday to you guys!

sugarcreekfarm said...

I remember my mom making me a doll for Christmas when I was 5 or 6. To avoid having to do it in secret, she told me she was making it for my best friend...which of course I was unhappy it wasn't for me, but totally surprised to open it on Christmas Day! Handmade gifts are most treasured and longest remembered :)

Robbyn said...

Oh, the anticipation! We're still praying for Tristan and the pup. Enjoy your week...what a wonderful time :)

LannaM said...

LOL at the "lost" remote. :) Totally something my 6yo might try to do to me tomorrow since I put off wrapping a few presents until tomorrow (when he can "help" me).

warren said...

Karl - I got the seed package yesterday! Thanks a ton...I cannot wait to try them! Your card was adorable as well! Merry Christmas!

Beau said...

Beautiful picture of the family and kids.... hope all are doing better. And thanks for sharing your writings. Wishing your family a Happy Christmas season and healtful New Year!

Pablo said...

Well, I hope all of the secrets are revealed after today.

Walter Jeffries said...

Our thoughts are with you.

tansy said...

merry christmas karl and tabitha! i hope tristan and henry are doing well and you are all enjoying your day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...