Friday, January 23, 2009

This seems like a fun idea.

meme from Naturally simple who got it from Tabitha:

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me. I will try to make these be about or tailored to those five lucky people. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
- What I create will be just for you.
- It’ll be done this year
- You have no clue what it’s going to be.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you have to put this in your journal as well, if you expect me to do something for you! And please link to your blog so that I can visit and read in case we are new friends.

10 comments:

Robbyn said...

I'd like to be a part of the fun :)

white_lilly said...

You can count me in, I Love home made things :)
I'm in Australia will that be a problem :)

Mama Podkayne said...

I'm in too!

tansy said...

ha! looks like i'm in! :)

Matt said...

Woohoo! Number five! Can I eat it? I know I don't count, so if you feel it necessary, pass mine the the sixth person.

Kevin and Beth said...

Number six..oh no. I hope you'll post about the surprises. It'll be fun to see what you pick for each person.
Beth

Matt said...

Send mine to Kevin and Beth. Then send me some home made cheese if you got any left. Or pico de gallo!

jill said...

ok, i know you said you dont usually do this stuff but you blog makes me happy so . . .im tagging you with a tree of happiness award! come check it out on my blog if you want to play

Wendy said...

Very cool idea! Plesae be sure to post pictures of the "prizes" :).

Mama Podkayne said...

I finally have this up! I am so excited!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...