Thursday, June 19, 2008

milking shanty


this is basically six by six by six cube--with a little roof.


it is made from entirely recycled materials. the local contractors are always giving me stuff. that, plus all the crap i can collect makes for good fodder for building stuff with.


cute family, no?

today i am off to get pallets to build another calf pen. i got the idea from ron. he has built some amazing stuff from pallets. in fact i think one of his topics should be "pallets." if you have never visited his blog i highly recommend it. i found him not too long ago and have had a compelling ride in voyeuristic fun ever since.

2 comments:

The Unusual Farmchick said...

Thats pretty cool! I like the hairitio sign on the end.
Beautiful Earthy family. Natural beauty!
I am so envy of your garden bounty so far. I spotted a few patty pans the size of a large grape, but thats it besides the rattlesnake pole bean flowers and other plants just showing flowers. Of course, this weather may have made a drastic overnight change..I best go do my morning stroll...

Anonymous said...

Good job, that should work well. You have a nice family. I have saved one tomato from the squirrels, the little varmints are getting relocated to a nature preserve very soon! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...