herein we document our quiet life.
I'll trade you a used lawn mower and 3 books of your choice for her.
She is the sweetest thing.Not sure if its you or Tabitha that asked about the poison ivy homeopathic spray but its called Poison Ivy/Oak Relief by King Bio. You just spray it in your mouth to relieve itching. Its alcohol free and no taste. I'm also taking loads of rhu pox from Hyland's plus the vitamin c. Stopped the grapefruit seed extract cause I just couldn't stomach the taste anymore. I suppose its all helping. But what seemed to help the most was a long swim in a lake and then air drying my skin in the sun. I woke up today (day 7) and feel much better.
Post a Comment