stop reading now unless you are willing to do this yourself.
1.My roommate and I once: became best friends.
2.Never in my life have I: gone hang-gliding. the day i went the conditions weren't right. there has to be a prevailing on-shore wind of 12 mph at blacks beach cliffs san diego. i never went back because it was for a story and the deadline passed.
3.The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile is: no one fits that criteria. if someone drives me nuts they don't last for long.
4.High school was: just there. i didn't think about it too much then and i don't now.
5. When I’m nervous: i bite my nails.
6. The last time I cried was: when kassi went to oakland childrens hospital.
7. If I were to get married right now, my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: matt, dietrich, and craig, no real need for anyone else
8.Would you rather run naked through a crowded place or have someone e-mail your deepest secret to all your friends? i love to run naked on a cool brisk morning.
9. My hair: is short right now.
10. When I was 5: mrs lemon was my kindergarten teacher and i resented forced naps.
11.Last Christmas: was tristans first one where he really understood what was going on.
12. When I turn my head left: i have an urge to cough.
13. I should be: editing photos right now.
14. When I look down I see: dr. seuss' "are you my mother" and a un-vacuumed floor. our new one arrives tomorrow.
15. The craziest recent event was: my grandmother-in-law visited and the kids were both wearing clothes when she arrived.
16. If I were a character on “Friends” I’d be: the naked guy that lives across the way.
17. By this time next year: we'll have a baby almost one year old.
18. My favourite aunt is: aunt helen on my dads side.
19. I have a hard time understanding: string theory
20. One time at a family gathering: my dad got really drunk and kicked in the side of the car.
21. You know I like you if: i tell you straight out.
22. If I won an award, the first person I’d thank: my wife.
23. Take my advice: and don't listen to me.
24. My ideal breakfast is: eggs benedict made with hollandaise that is cooked with the lemon juice.
25. If you visit my home town: you'll wonder where the mill is.
26. Sometime soon I plan to visit: dimensia
27. If you spend the night at my house: no more overnight guests!
28. I’d stop my wedding if: it weren't to tabitha
29. The world could do without: monsanto
30. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: the belly of a brown recluse
31. The most recent thing I’ve bought myself is: a replacement blade for swinging scythe weed whacker.
32. The most recent thing someone else bought for me is: downy pearls jasmine tea.
33. My favourite blonde is: My childern
34. My favourite brunette is: My wife
35. My car must have a sign on it that reads: where am i going and why am i in this hand basket?
36. The last time I was drunk: a couple of weeks or so ago. my father-in-law makes a man thirsty.
37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds: bats cause they are eating all the mosquitoes.
38. I shouldn’t have been: driving
39. I should have: saved 50% of what i made when i worked in europe.
40. Last night I: got some alfalfa for nimue.
41. There’s this girl I know who: loves me.
42: I don’t know: lots of stuff but i'm always eager to learn.
43. A better name for me would be: my name suits me and hasn't always been easy.
44. If I ever go back to school I’ll: expect a full ride including familial expenses.
45.How many days until my birthday? About 270
46. One dead celebrity I wish I’d met is: jesus we could straighten a lot of things out.
47. I’ve lived at my current address since: this is roughly our year anniversary.
48. I’ve been told I look like: rutger hauer
49. If I could have any car, it would be: dodge sprinter running veggie oil.
50. If I got a new cat tomorrow, I would name it: tabitha gets to name the next cat. i think it will be fair-minou.
if you read this all the way to the end then you are tagged and must complete it yourself--i know who you are.