Thursday, August 24, 2006

tag you're it

stop reading now unless you are willing to do this yourself.

1.My roommate and I once: became best friends.

2.Never in my life have I: gone hang-gliding. the day i went the conditions weren't right. there has to be a prevailing on-shore wind of 12 mph at blacks beach cliffs san diego. i never went back because it was for a story and the deadline passed.

3.The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile is: no one fits that criteria. if someone drives me nuts they don't last for long.

4.High school was: just there. i didn't think about it too much then and i don't now.

5. When I’m nervous:
i bite my nails.

6. The last time I cried was: when kassi went to oakland childrens hospital.

7. If I were to get married right now, my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: matt, dietrich, and craig, no real need for anyone else

8.Would you rather run naked through a crowded place or have someone e-mail your deepest secret to all your friends?
i love to run naked on a cool brisk morning.

9. My hair: is short right now.

10. When I was 5: mrs lemon was my kindergarten teacher and i resented forced naps.

11.Last Christmas: was tristans first one where he really understood what was going on.

12. When I turn my head left:
i have an urge to cough.

13. I should be:
editing photos right now.

14. When I look down I see:
dr. seuss' "are you my mother" and a un-vacuumed floor. our new one arrives tomorrow.

15. The craziest recent event was:
my grandmother-in-law visited and the kids were both wearing clothes when she arrived.

16. If I were a character on “Friends” I’d be:
the naked guy that lives across the way.

17. By this time next year: we'll have a baby almost one year old.

18. My favourite aunt is:
aunt helen on my dads side.

19. I have a hard time understanding: string theory

20. One time at a family gathering: my dad got really drunk and kicked in the side of the car.

21. You know I like you if: i tell you straight out.

22. If I won an award, the first person I’d thank:
my wife.

23. Take my advice: and don't listen to me.

24. My ideal breakfast is:
eggs benedict made with hollandaise that is cooked with the lemon juice.

25. If you visit my home town: you'll wonder where the mill is.

26. Sometime soon I plan to visit:
dimensia

27. If you spend the night at my house: no more overnight guests!

28. I’d stop my wedding if: it weren't to tabitha

29. The world could do without: monsanto

30. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than:
the belly of a brown recluse

31. The most recent thing I’ve bought myself is: a replacement blade for swinging scythe weed whacker.

32. The most recent thing someone else bought for me is: downy pearls jasmine tea.

33. My favourite blonde is: My childern

34. My favourite brunette is:
My wife

35. My car must have a sign on it that reads:
where am i going and why am i in this hand basket?

36. The last time I was drunk:
a couple of weeks or so ago. my father-in-law makes a man thirsty.

37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds: bats cause they are eating all the mosquitoes.

38. I shouldn’t have been: driving

39. I should have:
saved 50% of what i made when i worked in europe.

40. Last night I: got some alfalfa for nimue.

41. There’s this girl I know who: loves me.

42: I don’t know: lots of stuff but i'm always eager to learn.

43. A better name for me would be: my name suits me and hasn't always been easy.

44. If I ever go back to school I’ll: expect a full ride including familial expenses.

45.How many days until my birthday?
About 270

46. One dead celebrity I wish I’d met is:
jesus we could straighten a lot of things out.

47. I’ve lived at my current address since:
this is roughly our year anniversary.

48. I’ve been told I look like:
rutger hauer

49. If I could have any car, it would be: dodge sprinter running veggie oil.

50. If I got a new cat tomorrow, I would name it: tabitha gets to name the next cat. i think it will be fair-minou.

if you read this all the way to the end then you are tagged and must complete it yourself--i know who you are.

8 comments:

Danielle said...

Ha ha ha..."I know who you are"...I love it. I'll copy paste if I can on my blog here in a few!

Unknown said...

I guess that's fair.

Anonymous said...

you don't know me...

Anonymous said...

try that again...
you don't know me...

Omelay said...

Kenosha, Wisconsin ?

or is it the la quinta inn?

Anonymous said...

La Quinta Inn, Reno, NV. Oops. Now I've given too much information and my sectret identity might be compromised!

Anonymous said...

hmmm... I thought it was lavender soap and a bottle of wine ;)

Anonymous said...

helloo, lavender!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...