top‧sy-tur‧vy /ˈtɒpsiˈtɜrvi/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[top-see-tur-vee]
1. with the top where the bottom should be; upside down.
2. in or into a reversed condition or order.
3. in or into a state of confusion or disorder.
4. turned upside down; inverted; reversed: a topsy-turvy reflection.
5. confused or disorderly: a topsy-turvy classroom.
6. inversion of the natural order.
7. a state of confusion or disorder.
#7 pretty much sums it up.
i have ended up sleeping with kassi in the front room every night for a few days. the couch isn't really big enough for the both of us. crazier stuff ensues. we seem to have a coalition of the awake. toly has formed a mighty triumvirate aligning himself with his siblings with a specific goal of sleep deprivation for the parents.