Monday, July 10, 2006

cucumber water

one of my favorite ways to have cucumbers is: on a hot day where iced tea just wouldn't do. you slice half a cucumber into a half gallon of iced water and that's all. drink the water and relish in the fresh glory of the best drink of water you have ever had.

_____________


the first time i had cucumber water was in calistoga during a full immersion mud bath. as i sat in the steambath after my mud bath and waiting for my massage there was a picture of water sitting on the tile. i was very thirsty. at this point i already had slices of cucumber over my eyes and thought that there was some kind of flavor leakage into my drink. then i realized what they had done. it was the most refreshing drink of water i had ever enjoyed to date.

_____________


i highly recommend a mud bath but better yet when you are really thirsty make a cucumber water you'll be surprised.

1 comment:

squire said...

I think this is the first time a ever heard of "cucumber water".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...